Nitterhouse Concrete Products, Inc. is blessed to employ many talented, dedicated employees whom we depend on to deliver the high-quality products and services that set us apart from our competition.
Highly skilled craftsmen, sales representatives, designers, project managers, administrative staff and other team members are all crucial to our sustained success, and we are always searching for hard-working and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is now hiring the following positions.
Construction Material Outside Sales Professional
Well established, successful, industry leading Precast Concrete Company in the mid-Atlantic region seeks a self-motivated individual to work with General Contractors, Construction Managers, Owners, Developers, Architects and Engineers in Virginia and parts of Maryland and West Virginia to incorporate architectural and structural precast concrete into building designs and sell those products accordingly.
- Have thorough knowledge of company products and processes.
- Contact current and potential new customers and design professionals. Requires limited travel.
- Identify & develop appropriate projects for design assist, budgeting, and bidding.
- Attend pre-bid meetings and ensure suitable project site access for precast delivery and erection.
- Coordinate flow of information between the customer and company prior to and during budgeting or bidding process. This includes all contract documents, including but not limited to drawings, specifications, addenda, bid forms, schedules, updates and all other pertinent information for proposal and schedule preparation.
- Coordinate budgetary and bid information through standard company processes.
- Present proposals and schedules to clients and design professionals.
- Have thorough knowledge of a project’s scope in order to attend descope meetings with customers.
- Close on projects & secure final sales agreements.
- Provide weekly activity reports on projects to management.
- Daily updates of CRM software, as necessary.
- Other secondary duties.
Construction, business, or engineering experience or degree preferred. Business to business sales experience is required. Position will be salary plus commission dependent on experience. Competitive benefits package also offered.
Please submit resume to:
Nitterhouse Concrete Products, Inc.
2655 Molly Pitcher Hwy. South
Chambersburg, Pa, 17202-7220
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Paralegal to assist our Contracts Administrator.
- Reviewing contracts & purchase order processing from customers
- Preparing subcontracts
- Researching credit reports
- Other clerical/administrative duties as assigned
- Must communicate fluently in English
- Must possess experience with Word, Excel, and commercial internet/email usage
Benefits after 60 days:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- After one year of service—401k + company match
Please submit resume to: Nitterhouse Concrete Products, Inc. 2655 Molly Pitcher Hwy. South Chambersburg, Pa, 17202-7220 email@example.com