Nitterhouse Concrete Products, Inc. is blessed to employ many talented, dedicated employees whom we depend on to deliver the high-quality products and services that set us apart from our competition.
Highly skilled craftsmen, sales representatives, designers, project managers, administrative staff and other team members are all crucial to our sustained success, and we are always searching for hard-working and enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is now hiring the following positions.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Paralegal to assist our Contracts Administrator.
- Reviewing contracts & purchase order processing from customers
- Preparing subcontracts
- Researching credit reports
- Other clerical/administrative duties as assigned
- Must communicate fluently in English
- Must possess experience with Word, Excel, and commercial internet/email usage
Benefits after 60 days:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- After one year of service—401k + company match
Please submit resume to: Nitterhouse Concrete Products, Inc. 2655 Molly Pitcher Hwy. South Chambersburg, Pa, 17202-7220 email@example.com