PRECAST FOR STRENGTH
Since 1923, over our many of service to the construction, architecture and building industry, we’ve been continually dedicated to creating the most expansive line of quality products. The Nitterhouse structural product family includes precast/prestressed concrete beams that provide an exceptionally strong and versatile material suitable for a wide range of applications. Whether your project is a large industrial complex or multi-level, indoor parking structure, you can count on our precast concrete plank beam spans for long-lasting service life and reliability.
Nitterhouse precast concrete beams are custom produced year-round in our centrally located Chambersburg, PA facility. Floor beams are available in rectangular, inverted “T”, and “L” configurations to meet your diverse project requirements. Whether produced as prestressed or conventionally reinforced, Nitterhouse structural beams are available in various lengths and sizes perfectly suited for your design application.
BENEFITS OF PRECAST CONCRETE BEAMS:
Builders and engineers focused on modern efficiency benefit from a host of advantages by choosing to work with our innovative precast concrete beam spans. Utilizing precast concrete components in the building design often allows for reduced costs relating to materials and labor, accelerated construction schedules, inherent fire rating and extended service life. Additional primary benefits of Nitterhouse precast concrete beams:
- ecoSmart material – The precast concrete we use to create beam planks reduce CO2 and greenhouse gas emissions while producing a high-quality, exceptionally strong product.
- Contributes to LEED performance – Nitterhouse precast concrete beams are manufactured using best-in-class building strategies and practices outlined in LEED criteria for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design.
- Inherent fire rating – Precast concrete is a safer building material that contributes to greater resistance and structural integrity in case of a fire emergency.
- Flexible sizing and configuration – We have the broad capabilities to custom produce concrete plank spans to your required specifications.
- Shorter construction duration – Fast delivery and easier installation help builders reduce labor expenses and complete projects with greater efficiency.
- Year-round manufacturing and erection – Our concrete beams are produced 12 months a year and are ready for fast shipping and installation out of our central manufacturing facility.
- Superior loading and span characteristics – We continue to develop the strongest, highest quality precast concrete products that make it easier to bring your creative plans to fruition.
- On time delivery with what you need when you need it
PRECAST CONCRETE BEAM DESIGN ASSISTANCE
At Nitterhouse, our design experts are here to help you make your vision for your building a reality. Concrete beams can be an integral design facet with both structural and aesthetic benefits, and we know precisely how to incorporate them into your project design.
Our precast concrete beams are available in different shapes, and sizes, that you can use in combinations. Our designers will help you make cost-effective selections that ensure quality and functionality while meeting all your specifications.
By using our design-assist services, you will set your project up for success as we lay the foundation for stunning building plans. Whatever type of beams you choose to incorporate, we have the design expertise to create the perfect precast concrete beam systems.
PRECAST CONCRETE RECTANGULAR BEAMS
Precast concrete rectangular beams offer superior strength and structural integrity in any system that must support hefty loads. With their rectangular design, these beams have a greater surface area that can bear more weight than other beam systems. They are typically placed in perpendicular arrangement with a concrete deck
Precast beams are commonly used for parking structures to provide the enhanced support those structures need. Whatever the scale of your project size or the environmental conditions your rectangular beams will be subjected to, our beams are made to last for the long haul.
PRECAST CONCRETE INVERTED TEE BEAMS
Precast concrete inverted tee beams are highly versatile and provide many advantages for a variety of applications. They are often a top choice for parking structure designs, and they are dependable in roof and floor systems. With typical long spans of up to 50 feet, large buildings like gymnasiums and manufacturing facilities can benefit from inverted tee beams as well.
Precast inverted tee beams are exceptionally durable and resistant to impact and wear and tear. Our tee beams boast impressive load capacities, and we can design them to accommodate heavy or unusual weight conditions.
PRECAST CONCRETE BEAM AND SPAN QUALITY ASSURANCE
At NCP, we dedicate ourselves to producing high-quality concrete beams. To accomplish this goal, we maintain a meticulous quality-control process for each phase of your project.
We work with you on the design of the beams to develop the most efficient plans, and we manufacture your beams in our facility so that we have control over the production process. Once manufacturing is complete, we ensure that your precast concrete products are promptly delivered and properly installed on-site.
With our in-depth knowledge of precast concrete and our wide range of experience working on many different types of precast concrete projects, we have the expertise to ensure that your precast concrete beams meet the highest quality standards.
Unlike many other precast concrete beams suppliers, we are also a single-source provider who creates all of the precast products you need. By working with just one supplier, you’ll ensure a quicker and highly coordinated process.
GET YOUR PROJECT STARTED WITH NITTERHOUSE PRECAST CONCRETE BEAMS
We’re a family-owned and operated concrete manufacturer offering world-class production capabilities and exceptional customer care. We offer fair pricing on high-quality precast concrete beams custom configured to your project requirements. Give us a call or submit an online request for additional product information and place your order today!
- Versatility in the size, shape and finishes that are available
- Efficient in its design, manufacturing and erecting
- Resilient to stand the test of time through weather, fire and other events