PRECAST WALL EFFICIENCY
When it comes to building homes, schools, business offices or any other heavy-use structure, choosing reliable materials should always be a top priority. Nitterhouse Concrete Products manufactures precast walls you can depend on to meet your specifications, achieve your aesthetic vision and remain strong and durable over time. You get the quality and selection you require along with the service and support you expect from a family-owned and operated business.
We make the strongest, most versatile and dependable concrete wall panels in the industry. Our precast concrete insulated wall panels are ideal for the following applications:
- Food-processing facilities
- Large warehousing complexes
- Industrial manufacturing operations
- Private and public educational institutions
- Retail outlets, malls and stores
THE REPUTABLE NAME IN CONCRETE PRECAST WALL PANELS
Since the first block of concrete produced under the Nitterhouse label back in 1923 to the broad range of concrete products we manufacture today, our focus has always remained on making the best possible products. The sandwich design of our precast walls allows for a beautiful architectural finish on the exterior, and a strong, durable concrete interior as well. By utilizing a center wythe of rigid polyisocyanurate insulation, our panels can be specified with R values up to R19. Nitterhouse precast concrete wall panels may also be designed as load-bearing, eliminating costly steel.
With a broad range of available finishes and customizable specifications, you get the exact product you require to fit your project every time. The exterior is available with the same natural colors, textures, and finishes as our architectural panels. All of our precast wall panels are manufactured in an indoor facility, offering unsurpassed quality control and year-round capability.
BENEFITS OF NITTERHOUSE PRECAST CONCRETE WALL PANELS:
- ecoSmart material – We manufacture our precast concrete wall panels using materials and methods that reduce harmful carbon emissions.
- Local aggregates benefit LEED certification – The materials we source for precast walls can be applied towards Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) criteria for best-in-class building strategies and practices.
- Load, or non-load bearing: Availability of both load and non-load bearing precast walls reduces material costs and increases design flexibility. And you can count on our load-bearing architectural wall panels to reliably handle high loading requirements.
- Minimal building enclosure time: We design our precast concrete wall panel systems to deliver faster installation and longer-lasting performance.
- Year-round production and erection: Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and versatile products are there to support your needs no matter what time of year your project is scheduled.
- Durable, impact resistant interior: Nitterhouse precast walls stand up to regular wear and tear, accidents and impacts requiring minimal maintenance and upkeep. They provide the long-term durability you are looking for with exceptional impact resistance properties.
- Thermal insulation: Precast concrete wall panels provide thermal insulation capabilities that will keep your building cool when it is hot outside and warm when it is cold outside for greater occupant comfort and reduced energy costs.
- Fire-resistant: Precast concrete is naturally fire-resistant, so you can count on our wall panels to decrease the risk of a fire and prevent the spread if one does occur in other materials .
- Acoustical benefits: Because it is such a dense material, precast concrete has sound-proofing characteristics that are ideal for walls in any building. With our precast concrete wall panels, you will help keep your building quiet and provide privacy for its occupants.
- Inherent building cleanliness: Precast concrete is a naturally sanitary material that is free from chemical residue. Because it is a dense material, it is also resistant to pests, mold and mildew growth, rot and other unhygienic problems that frequently occur with organic building materials like wood.
- Designed for further expansion: Our precast concrete wall panels are designed to be easily integrated with other structures so you can expand your building at any time.
- Earlier occupancy for fast generation of revenue: Because precast concrete is manufactured and erected quickly, you will be able to fill your building sooner than you would be using other building materials. You can start generating revenue on your project earlier for greater returns over both the short and long term.
- Wide variety of design choices: Precast concrete is a highly versatile material that comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colors and textures. At Nitterhouse, we have many design options that you can mix and match. We will work with you to determine the perfect specifications for your wall panels.
- Fast-track site construction: Because we produce your concrete wall panels off-site in our manufacturing facilities, on-site construction can begin sooner and progress more efficiently. We also provide erecting options to help coordinate delivery and installation and find opportunities for process improvement.
- Low maintenance: Precast concrete has many durable properties that decrease the need for frequent preventive maintenance, and its natural resistance to rust, corrosion and other damage helps to keep maintenance costs low.
- Pre-engineered systems: Since your wall panels are built in advance of construction, you will save money with on-site labor and materials costs and accelerate your project schedule.
- Quality-controlled production: As your single-source provider for precast concrete wall panels, we produce all precast products needed for building construction. Our comprehensive service helps us to maintain a quality-controlled production process that yields exceptional finished products.
- On-time delivery with what you need when you need it.
Customizable Concrete Wall Panels
Nitterhouse Concrete Products is dedicated to continued innovation through engineering excellence and utilization of the latest technology. Our broad capabilities allow us to deliver concrete wall panels custom fit to your specific requirements. We take everything into account including panel sizes, sections, assembly methods and other important data to produce the exact wall panels you require to keep your projects moving on time and under budget.
PRECAST CONCRETE WALL PANEL MANUFACTURING
As a precast wall manufacturer, we take pride in our high-quality processes. We assess your specifications, create our designs and drawings, and begin work manufacturing your wall panels to ensure a speedy construction process.
Manufacturing takes place at our 127,500 square-foot facilities in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Our centralized location affords us quick and easy access to major highways so that we can get our products delivered and installed throughout the Mid-Atlantic states and beyond. It also gives us the ability to control the manufacturing process for enhanced quality assurance.
PRECAST BRICK WALL PANELS
Traditional brick is made from porous clay, but is time consuming to install on a job site, which bring along the inherent safety challenges that accompany scaffold work. With precast brick panels, you can achieve the same classic brick look and feel without the functional challenges.
Traditional brick walls are extremely time-consuming to manufacture and install. When you opt for precast brick, your project can be completed in far less time because of its efficient manufacturing process.
While we are building your precast brick wall panels in our manufacturing facility, site preparation can begin so you can work on an accelerated schedule. Traditional brick installation must be performed on-site by skilled brick masons, increasing the time and labor costs on your project.
Once the panels are installed, they provide exceptional resistance to moisture, which makes them highly sanitary and easy to maintain.
PRECAST BRICK PANEL SYSTEM
Because precast brick offers so many functional benefits and is quick to produce, a precast brick panel system is an excellent choice for your building. From wall panels to columns , we can create the cohesive brick panel system that you’re looking for.
We can manufacture precast brick panels in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate a wide range of specifications that will exceed your structural and aesthetic expectations. With endless options for customization, you’re sure to find the solutions that will bring your unique vision for your precast brick building to life.
Precast brick is also much more lightweight than traditional brick, which contributes to an efficient structure with reduced sizing requirements. With a denser construction, you will save time and money without sacrificing the strength or appearance of your building.
PRECAST CONCRETE EXTERIOR WALL PANELS
Precast concrete is an excellent choice for exterior walls, especially in the variable climate areas of the Mid-Atlantic region. While many traditional building materials like brick and wood are susceptible to water absorption, weathering, rot and corrosion, precast concrete is weather-resistant for greater structural integrity and long-lasting durability.
Precast exterior wall panels can also be designed and created to match any aesthetic. We can incorporate unique features into the design that correlate with existing local structures or motifs, and with our color and finish options, we can create the exterior look you’re hoping for.
INSTALLATION OF PRECAST CONCRETE WALL PANELS
The installation of your precast concrete wall panels is quick and efficient. Because the wall panels are produced in advance, they can be pieced together on-site for an easier and more streamlined building process.
At Nitterhouse, we coordinate with your on-site staff of project managers and construction crews during the installation phase to ensure that our products arrive promptly and meet all your specifications. We also provide the necessary resources and assistance to get them installed efficiently and with precision.
LEARN MORE ABOUT NITTERHOUSE PRECAST WALL PANELS
Our clients trust us to provide exceptional quality and reputable products. Get your project started right with Nitterhouse Concrete today! Give us a call or submit our online information request form for additional details on our precast concrete wall panels.
- Versatility in the size, shape and finishes that are available
- Efficient in its design, manufacturing and erecting
- Resilient to stand the test of time through weather, fire and other events