In March of 1923, William L. Nitterhouse began producing concrete block in his garage. Now almost 100 years later and in the fifth generation of family ownership and management, Nitterhouse Concrete products has grown from its humble beginnings of block production to the latest technologically advanced precast concrete solutions. We continue to expand our product offerings through engineering excellence and the latest technology. Today, under the leadership of William K. Nitterhouse, we are recognized for outstanding precast concrete products and client satisfaction. Nitterhouse stands out amongst competitors as a single source precast provider. We are able to provide all the precast concrete products used in a structure. Quality was the hallmark of our founding back in 1923 and it still remains the pinnacle for all Nitterhouse companies today.
Our corporate plant includes three separate buildings occupying over 127,500 SF of manufacturing under roof. The large 105 acre site includes additional outdoor manufacturing areas, two independent batch plants, large product stage areas, and logistics area. The facility is conveniently located in south central Pennsylvania adjacent to the major interstate 81 corridor.