- Hollow core flooring provides superior sound attenuation over other floor systems.
- Greater Student safety attributed to precast hollowcore plank’s inherent fire rating.
- Precast components allow for tight construction schedule
- Precast concrete contributed to sustainable practices by using materials efficiently, reducing construction waste, site disturbances, noise, and reduced project costs.
- New facility for growing School for Charter Arts
- 3 Floors
- Total Precast structure
- 83,000 SF of precast floor space
- 69,562 SF Hollow Core plank
- 997 LF Beams
- 364.5 LF Columns
- 1454 SF Solid Slabs
- 61,278 SF Wall Panels
- 11,825 SF Double Tees